Vice President of Schneider Electric IT Division for Russia and the CIS
Roman was born in 1980 in Novosibirsk.
- Novosibirsk State Technical University, diploma in Computing Machines, Complexes, Systems and Networks
- Novosibirsk State Academy of Economics and Management, diploma in Financial Management
- Antwerp Management School (Executive MBA General Management)
- Since his graduation from the university, Roman has taken management positions at IT divisions of catering, travel, and air transportation companies
- In 2006, Roman joined APC and as early as the next year was promoted to a director of regional office for Siberia and Far East
- In 2011, he was appointed a business development director for telecom industry. Before that, in 2006, APC was acquired by Schneider Electric and changed its name to IT Division
- In 2015, Roman headed a key accounts department that covered telecom, finance, and commercial data center sectors, while also taking on project-related business and IT business management in Belarus.
- On January 1, 2018, he was appointed a Vice President of Schneider Electric IT Division for Russia and the CIS